So I’m in New York for the next 2 weeks (6-18), and like last time want to do this sampling of high-quality cuisine from around the world. Meals are expense-able so cost isn’t so much of an issue, but given that I’ll be eating 13 dinners there I want to choose the places carefully.
Off the cuff, this is what I broadly want to eat. So plis to be recommending where to go:
- high-quality thin crust pizza
- mexican stuff – i’ll go to chipotle at least once for sure. any other places?
- thai – something I missed out on on my last trip there.
- ethiopian – considering I don’t get to eat this in India I want to eat this at least twice
- Korean – I’m going to Hangawi once again for sure. Sheer awesomeness it is
Ok I’m sure there are other cuisines whose existence I’m not even aware of, so if you think there’s something I might like plis to be recommending. And if you live in NYC and want to meet for a meal, let me know. We’ll plan something.
And here is the list of places I went to during my last visit.
Update: I’ll be staying at the Hilton Millennium, next to the WTC site.