I don’t plan to make this a monthly feature, but will write this whenever I find enough funny search phrases to make a post on them worth it. Googlers and google seem to have had a field day this month,
The top search phrase that has led to my blog is of course “noenthuda“. In second place is the fairly boring “blog.noenthuda.com” . Third place is extremely interesting – top reasons marriage engagements break in pakistan. And I’ve got over 50 people who have searched for this phrase in the last month and then landed up at my blog! Now it makes me wonder what the top reasons are for marriage engagements breaking in pakistan.
Here are a few other gems from the month gone by.
- gay in iimb (17 hits)
- 3-letter word for pertinent
aunties in chickballapur (chickballapur is my father’s native place, for the record; it is famous for its extremely spicy chillies)
- best english speaking course in north india
can we put the shoes and chappals near the entrance of the house
- cricketers animal names
- funny message for my cousin who wants to move back to bangalore
- i am working in singapore what do i need to do to buy a car in delhi
i don’t know how to speak english but i know hindi can i work in delhi
- iimb course to be on your own
- job interview edition on savitabhabhi.com
- karwar muslims
- matha amritha, things she does
- number of north indians settled in south india
societal influence on a bastard child
- the true story of a man who learnt fluent spoken english
- which indian breakfast item can be made with bread?
Ok that has been a very long list indeed. Much longer than I intended it to be. But it only reflects the brilliance of googlers and google in the last one month.
One thought on “Search Phrases – February 2009”
Hail googlers and Savitabhabi!