this is yet another “lazy post”. One for which I don’t really need to do too much work. Harithekid recently brought out a list of search terms that have resulted in people hitting his blog. Looking through my google analytics statistics, I find quite a few funny/unusual phrases that have led to people reaching my blog, so I thought I should share it with you.
I don’t want to make this list too long, since some good stuff might get lost in that case. So if you think you reached my blog by searching for a phrase that you thought was interesting and you don’t find that in this list, my apologies. Maybe next time I’ll include the phrase that you searched for in order to land up here.
The top spot of course goes for “pertinent observations”. This is closely followed by people searching for “noenthuda”. Maybe because I’ve never put my real name anywhere on this site, there aren’t many searches for “karthik” either as a word or in combination with other words that lead up to here.
Ok so getting to the gems:
- “iit madras” + blog + girls
- bitchy logos
- broken engagement second thoughts
- gay in iimb
- how to avoid absent mind with south indian food
- how to make my husband stop consuming alcohol
- positive black relationships
- top reasons marriage engagements break in pakistan
- why don’t northies learn a new language
- does mckinsey employee non iits
- hypothesis for muslims are not terrorist
- bleeding hearts by nassim taleb reviews
So I think this is a good time to ask you how you stumbled across my blog. Did you reach here by way of searching for something unusual? Or did you find link to blog on someone else’s blog? Or is it through twitter? Or facebook? Or through a friend’s google reader shared items? Do leave a comment and let me know.