given up

as my boss is pushing back my review day after day (he’s told me “tomorrow” at least 4 times), i think it’s mostly going to be a “no”. and it’s not going to be communicated to me since in that case i’m going to stop putting fight.

keeping in mind that the probability of getting offered is really small, and even if i’ll be offered i won’t be taking it up (balls to bullet point), i’ve decided to give up and at least enjoy the rest of my stay here in London, rather than breaking my head about something non-existent.

Put Comment