So I continue my series of publishing interesting search terms which people used to land on my blog. As I had mentioned before I plan to make it a monthly feature, and so far I’ve been keeping my word.
For the first time ever since I installed Google Analytics, the most searched for term that led to my blog wasn’t “noenthuda”. The honour went to “my friend sancho review” (google for it – my site is no. 2 or 3 for that) with noenthuda coming a close second. Coming in a close third was a phrase that had made last month’s list – “isb chutiya”. Some 60 people landed up on my blog in the month searching for this phrase. Seems like there are lots of chutiyas at ISB.
and close to 30 people landed up here searching for “mandelbrot noenthuda”. Maybe I should create noenthuda fractals.
So coming to this month’s list:
- course books at iimb
- why do so many money managers have mbas?
- amrita scissors
- arjun shivlal yadav marital status
- brahmin mess in jayanagar
- cleavage “cleavage theory” pakistan
- english education and english books in tamilnadu after 1990
- good photographs of nri boys for marriage
- how to end an arranged marriage engagement
i wana do regular graduation from gurgaon but did 12th 10 yrs back
pictures of inidan boys married foregins
upendra’s house kathriguppe
when burst of stove is accident and when suicide what is difference
More next month